Be part of The Children’s Village-Bard College Harlem Clemente Course in the Humanities
Do you love learning but haven’t had the opportunity to take top-level college courses?
Are you interested in philosophy, literature, history, and art?
Do you want to improve your critical thinking, writing, and speaking skills?
We are looking for intellectually curious, highly motivated adult students whose circumstances have made a college education otherwise inaccessible to them.
Students who flourish in the Clemente course want to expand their minds and are dedicated to completing a rigorous course of study.
- College-level humanities courses taught by top university professors from Columbia University and C.U.N.Y
- Full scholarship valued at more than $5,000
- Read and discuss works by Plato, Shakespeare, James Baldwin, and many others
- Personalized instruction to help you grow as a critical thinker and writer
- Bard College provides 6 college credits for students who successfully complete the course
- Classes held Tuesday and Thursday evenings, October-May in Harlem